The Children’s Home has been an affiliate of Pennsylvania’s Statewide Adoption and Permanency Network (SWAN) since 2012.
Our talented and compassionate Permanency Social Workers provide support to children and families on their journey to permanency. We provide expertise in the following services.
- Child Preparation – For more information, see brochure below.
- Child Profile – For more information, see brochure below.
- Child Specific Recruitment
- Family Profile – For more information on Adoption from Foster Care, click here
- Post Permanency Services – For more information on Post Permanency Services, please visit our Counseling Page
- Completion of Post Adoption Permanency Agreements (PACA) – For more information, see brochure below.
Ready to get started?
For more information on our SWAN services, please contact our SWAN Program Supervisor Amanda Lowe at email@example.com or 412-441-4884.
To note, the services of Child Preparation, Child Profile, Child Specific Recruitment, Placement, Finalization, and Post Adoption Permanency Agreements are referred by county children and youth agencies and are only available for those with an open county children and youth case.