Is Adoption Right for You
If you are pregnant and trying to decide what to do, there are a lot of things to think about. Below are some things to consider for your future and your baby’s future.
- Do you have a place to live?
- Do you have money to support yourself and your child?
- What kind of relationship do you have with your baby’s father?
- Has it changed since you became pregnant?
- Could you imagine caring for your baby without him?
- Do you or your partner have issues with alcohol, drugs, or law enforcement?
- What does your family want you to do?
- How important are their opinions and feelings to you?
- What do you think your child will need from you?
- What kind of home and experiences would you like your child to have? Could you provide these?
- What kind of dreams or plans do you have for yourself? How would a child affect those?
To get started or to learn more:
1) CALL US at 412-441-4884 or 1-800-961-7704
to speak with a birthparent counselor. You can reach a counselor at these numbers 24 hours a day/7 days per week. During business hours, you will be put directly through to a counselor who can talk to you. During evenings, weekends, and holidays, just follow through the instructions and you will be able to reach the on-call counselor immediately.
2) TEXT US at 412-736-2908
You can reach a counselor by text 24 hours a day/7 days per week.
Erika or Ranisa, our birthparent counselors, will get back to your emails as soon as possible.
4) REQUEST BIRTHPARENT INFORMATION PACKET
Click Here for a Packet