The Children’s Home of Pittsburgh provides support for families who are interested in adoption, but might have the following questions:
- Is adoption right for me/us?
- If so, what type of adoption?
- Is this the best time to adopt?
- How can we prepare for a possible Open Adoption?
- How can we prepare for talking to our child about adoption?
- What are the legal issues for adopting in Pennsylvania?
One of The Children’s Home’s Master’s level counselors would be happy to meet with you privately to help you answer these or any other questions about adoption, in general, or specific to adoption at The Children’s Home.
There is a $50 fee for a one-on-one session with one of our Adoption Professionals. If you have questions or would like to schedule a pre-adoption session, contact Connie Bach, Director of Adoption, at 412-441-4884 or email@example.com.